If you own land in Fannin, Gilmer, Habersham, Lumpkin, Rabun, Towns, Union or White County, Georgia, and need cash,we want to help!
If you went to the bank or mortgage company and got turned down because of poor credit, a prior foreclosure or bankruptcy, or insufficient verifiable income, we want to help! If you need money to pay bills, we want to help!
Or maybe you are trying to sell your land but it’s taking a long time and you need cash now. We want to help!
Our land loan program could allow you to borrow up to 50% of the value of your land regardless of your credit score, prior foreclosure or bankruptcy, or lack of income, as long as you have good title. We offer a fixed rate, interest only loan program with no closing costs other than a loan fee funded by the loan proceeds. Our closing process is simple and fast.
Our Loan Program
At Appalachian Land & Mortgage, we specialize in making land loans. And making the process easy for our customers. Here are our general terms:
- Minimum $20,000 | Maximum $100,000
- Fixed Interest Rate quoted at time of application. Interest only monthly payments; balance due at maturity.
- Loan Term: 2 years; renewal option available.
- Land/Farm in Fannin, Gilmer, Habersham, Lumpkin, Rabun, Towns, Union and White Counties, Georgia.
- Land must exclude residence (can be surveyed out).
- First Mortgage required.
- Maximum 50% loan to value (value as determined by Lender).
We pay all closing costs and can generally close within one week of accepted application.
Bad credit? No problem as long as no current bankruptcy. No income or employment verification required. Prior foreclosure or bankruptcy no problem.
Interest rates and loan fees are competitive and are quoted at time of application. Non-refundable application fee required prior to closing.